Self Assessment Quiz
1. How much time do you spend on your feet each day?
2. How old are you?
3. How would you describe your weight?
4. Have problems with your feet or ankles ever prevented you from participating in leisure / sports activities?
5. What types of exercise do you engage in or plan to engage in? (check all that apply)
6. Do you have the appropriate shoes for your sport or sports?
7. Do you experience foot or ankle pain when walking or exercising?
8. Do you exercise in footwear that is more than one year old or is hand-me-down footwear?
9. Do you stretch properly before and after exercising?
10. Do you have problems with your feet or ankles that prevent you from participating in work activities?
11. Have you ever received medical treatment for problems with your feet and/or ankles?
12. Do you regularly wear heels two inches or higher?
13. Do you have diabetes?
14. Do you experience numbness and/or burning in your feet?
15. Do you have a family history of diabetes?
16. Do you sprain your ankles frequently (once a year or more) or are your ankles weak?
17. Do you have flat feet or excessively high arches?
18. Do you experience pain in the achilles tendon or heel or high shin splints (pain in the front lower leg)?
19. Do you have corns, calluses, bunions or Hammertoes?
20. Do you have arthritis or joint pain in your feet?
21. Do you have poor circulation or cramping in your legs?